Terms & Conditions
The term foodindee or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Cancellation of subscriptions: You are free to cancel your subscription at any time, however we do not provide refunds for any pre-paid periods that may occur after your cancellation date.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- By sending your images/data you allow foodindee the rights to reproduce, distribute, display and publish the photographs/data you provide in and via webpages, websites and other publications, products and use the photographs/data for the promotion of the foregoing.
- By providing the photographs/data to foodindee you thereby confirm that you grant foodindee the rights to use the photographs/data as described above, you have those rights to grant, you represent that such use will not violate the rights of any third party, and you agree to take full responsibility for the same
- By the action of sending information to foodindee via electronic forms on this site, you declare that the submitted data is correct to the best of your knowledge, not copyrighted by a third party and you hereby give foodindee permission to use it.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- foodindee may, at its discretion, change these Terms (including those relating to your use of the Site and/or the foodindee content). When the Terms are changed, foodindee will notify you by email or by publishing details of those changes by including them in these Terms.